Federal laws (TSA) require security procedures to be followed before clients are accepted for flight training. Please review the information below to ensure you have met the documentation requirements for training before arriving at FlyRight.
Flight Training for U.S. Citizens:
US Citizens must provide proof of citizenship. To comply with this TSA regulation FlyRight requires all clients who attend training to bring with them evidence of U.S. Citizenship in the form of:
- valid U.S. passport; or
- original birth certificate and government issued photo identification such as a driver’s license
Flight Training for Non U.S. Clients – click here for a summary by AOPA:
Before arriving at the training center, clients who are not U.S. citizens may be required to obtain prior approval from the United States Transportation Security Administration. Please visit the following website to complete the TSA process: https://www.flightschoolcandidates.gov.
Programs that typically require TSA are:
- King Air 200 for overweight operations
- King Air 200 ATP
- King Air 350 Initial + Type Rating
- King Air 350 Initial + ATP
- King Air 350 Recurrent
- King Air 350 Recurrent + Type Rating
- King Air 350 Recurrent + ATP
If you have questions, please contact us directly here.